MC Driver – Quad and Triple Road Train Operator(s)
MGM Group is a family owned and operated private company with over 50 years’ experience within the bulk haulage industry, servicing mining companies that require bulk haulage, storage, ship loading, rail loading and stockpile management services.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED MC operators for both residential and 4:2 FIFO positions based in the Pilbara (Port Hedland). Candidates will be required to demonstrate a willingness to work within the environmental conditions of Northern WA. A training program is in place that will up skill triple road train operators to safely operate quad, super quad and ultra quad road trains.
We strive to maintain a strong safety culture and as such you need to be committed to operating in a safe manner whilst adhering to company and client policies and procedures at all times.
Why operators are choosing MGM Bulk? We offer:
- Long term PERMANENT full time and casual positions available
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- The ‘Top Star Rating’ camp accommodation in Port Hedland – Single room with ensuite.
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Car with fuel is provided for travel to and from work.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
- Flights to and from capital cities of your home state in Australia (4:2 FIFO Roster).
- Loyalty allowance introduced after each 18 months of continual service.
- Well maintained and regularly serviced Road Trains (all Kenworth Fleet).
- Residential allowance for employees living in Port Hedland which increases after 18 months of continual service.
Operators that will be successful in joining our team need to be able to treat our equipment with care and respect, think on their feet, show particular attention to detail when completing their paperwork and be able to successfully follow instructions.
If you would like to join our team you must be able to:
- Show previous experience working with triple or quad road trains
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Follow all company and mine site rules at all times
- Supply a national police clearance and drivers licence history check (no more than 6 months old)
- Actively participate in safety meetings and safety initiatives
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar working environment
- Provide solid employment references (from supervisors, not colleagues)
- Sustain a positive attitude and outlook within the workplace
As part of our employment process, all employees will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and ongoing drug and alcohol screening.
You must be able to prove triple or quad road train experience to be considered for this role.
MGM Group is a family owned and operated private company with over 50 years’ experience within the bulk haulage industry, servicing mining companies that require bulk haulage, storage, ship loading, rail loading and stockpile management services. MGM Bulk is a newly established division of the business based in various locations across Western Australia.
MGM Group’s quarry division is committed to producing premium crushed limestone, gravel, screened and fill sand from our in- house quarries.
Our quarry master has a wealth of experience in crushing, blending and testing raw materials as first-grade resources are paramount in producing quality products.
*Our goal is to resume our quarries back to pristine conditions for sustainability of our future‘s generation. It is the group’s responsibility to ensure our earth is not compromised through unplanned quarry activities.*
Our Limestone Division ensures that the limestone is of premium quality that goes into each and every block produced on site. Our fully automated block making machine provides computer controlled data ensuring consistency of all products.
MGM specialises in the handling and delivery of all products to clients through our logistics division.
Our family-owned company has a respected reputation built upon generations of hard work and an enterprising nature, and we take this with us on the road every time.
This heritage is what moves us forward. It’s what drives us to deliver
3931total visits,3visits today