MC Truck Drivers – Gunnedah
We work with the world’s biggest mining and resource companies. We process, handle, haul and support millions of tonnes of materials across Australia. We’re the safest, the biggest and have the best people in the business.
Bis Industries is looking for experienced MC Drivers who are interested to join its operations in Gunnedah. These are residential positions on a Monday to Friday roster, rotating morning and afternoon shifts and every other Saturday as required.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Demonstrate commitment to our goal of Zero Harm to both personnel and equipment;
- Operation of Scania automatic trucks (advantageous);
- Completion of pre-starts and basic care/maintenance for vehicles; and
- Complete all paperwork including driver diary record.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- MC License
- Side tipper experience preferable;
- A good work ethic; and
- Positive safety attitude.
- Opportunity to transfer to any site within Australia after 12 months service at current site
We offer our people career opportunities, not just jobs.
We are committed to having diverse workplaces that reflect the communities in which we operate by attracting, developing and retaining talented women and men of all ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations and abilities.
For more information, go to www.bisindustries.com
1162total visits,1visits today